Prospero Teaching are seeking a qualified and registered ECE teacher for a Centre Manager position for our client centre in Grey Lynn.
Our client centre has a teaching programme based on the principles of Maria Montessori, which encompass child-focused experiences where children are encouraged to build self-resilience and independence. Children are provided opportunities to extend their knowledge and follow their interests through a holistic, calm and nurturing environment.
ABOUT THE CENTRE/ ROLE:
- Montessori Principles and Curriculum alongside Te Whariki
- Better than minimum ratios
- Licensed for 50 children
- Age-specific and tailored spaces
- Experienced Montessori teachers
- Full-time position
- Start – as soon as possible
- Location – Auckland, Grey Lynn
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Easy access to transportation
- A true passion for Early Childhood Education
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
- Have previous experience as a centre manager or is a strong team leader with Montessori experience (Montessori experience preferred but not required)
- Eager to lead and support a team of experienced teachers
BEFORE JOINING THE TEAM:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Early Childhood or Primary, and/or NZQA approved qualifications
- Current NZ Teachers Registration
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements
- Provide vaccine certificate
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking ‘Apply’ or email Ashley Bayley at: email@example.com or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you aren’t looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Register with Prospero Teaching or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionCentre Manager needed in Grey Lynn
- Type of work Early Childhood