Prospero Teaching are seeking an early childhood centre supervisor to run a non for profit ece centre in Manurewa.
Your role will be to guide and support the centre and team, and ensuring ministry requirements and quality care and education is maintained.
“It takes a village to raise a child”, with this in mind our client centre is looking for someone who is passionate and eager to be part of a diverse community.
Perks of the role:
- Extended pay parity.
- 50% discount for all childcare fees for staffs tamariki
- Paid professional development
- Paid staff meetings (1.5hrs per month)
- Paid first aid
About the Centre:
- Non-profit centre that is purposely placed to service and support the community
- Licensed for 50 children
- Centre is open from 7:30am-5:30pm
- Well established, and has been running since 2007
- Lower than Moe ratios
- 30 hours free for 3+ year olds and low parental fees
- Lead and manage a team of dedicated teachers
- Oversee the daily operations of the centre and ensure that it meets all regulatory requirements
- Develop and implement strategies that support the centre’s growth and development
- Build strong relationships with children, parents, and staff
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the centre and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure that the centre is a safe and nurturing environment for children
- Cultural awareness is supported and the teaching tram are meeting the needs of the diverse community
To thrive in this role, you’ll need:
- A recognised Level 7 early childhood qualification and current NZ Teachers Registration
- Previous ece centre manager/ supervisor experience
- Eager to support and motivate a team of teachers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong understanding of the regulatory requirements for early childhood education
- Have NZ working rights and be based in NZ
Here’s how to apply:
Simply click on the APPLY button to submit your CV. Alternatively, you can email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 0800 128 769 (option 1).
We’re here to assist you throughout the application process.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionECE Centre Supervisor - Manurewa
- Type of work Early Childhood