Prospero Teaching are seeking a qualified and registered ECE teacher that is looking for a step up as a preschool leader for our client centre in Hamilton.
Our client centre has a teaching programme based upon values of respect and building strong partnerships with families. Our client centre offers a structured, educational environment that is rich in purposeful and meaningful experiences where children are celebrated and are able to have fun together.
ABOUT THE CENTRE & ROLE:
- Classroom with approx. 20 children
- Working with 4–5-year-olds
- Leadership role – Leading the classroom and running the programme
- Full-time position
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Easy access to transportation
- A true passion for Early Childhood Education and supporting children with transition to school readiness
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
- Someone who is ready to take the next step into a leadership role
BEFORE JOINING THE TEAM:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Early Childhood or Primary, and/or NZQA approved qualifications (if qualified) – Or about to complete your qualification (3rd-year student)
- Current NZ Teachers Registration (if qualified)
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements
- Provide vaccine certificate
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking ‘Apply’ or email Ashley Bayley at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you aren’t looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Register with Prospero Teaching or refer a friend and you could earn a $200 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location Hamilton, New Zealand
- PositionPre-School Leader needed in Hamilton
- Type of work Early Childhood