Prospero Teaching are seeking a qualified and registered ECE teacher or 3rd-year teacher in training for our client centre in Gisborne.
Our client centre has a teaching programme based upon values of respect, responsibility and community through exploration and discovery, in a supportive, enriching environment. They also believe in “healthy bodies create healthy minds”, so they have an onsite chef who prepares meals with natural ingredients.
ABOUT THE CENTRE:
- PAY PARITY!
- Better than minimum ratios
- Licensed for 120 children
- Age-specific and tailored spaces
- Sick leave from your first day of employment
- Subsidised Southern Cross Membership
- Full-time position
- Exceptional non-contact hours
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Easy access to transportation
- A true passion for Early Childhood Education
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
BEFORE JOINING THE TEAM:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Early Childhood or Primary, and/or NZQA approved qualifications (if qualified) – Or about to complete your qualification (3rd-year student)
- Current NZ Teachers Registration (if qualified)
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements
- Provide vaccine certificate
How to contact us: Please submit your CV click ‘Apply’ or email Ashley Bayley at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you aren’t looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Register with Prospero Teaching or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location New Zealand
- PositionEarly Childhood Teacher in Gisborne
- Type of work Early Childhood