Prospero Teaching are seeking a qualified and registered ECE teacher or 3rd-year teacher in training for our client centre in Wellington.
Our client centre has the perfect role for someone who is looking for work-life balance, whether you’re looking for a role that is 4-5 days or looking to work 30-35 hours per week.
This centre has a strong emphasis on respectful relationships and unhurried care routines which allows teachers the ability to celebrate every child’s stage of development and provide a positive learning environment.
If you’re looking to gain valuable hands-on experience and work in a centre where you will be valued and supported, then reach out to see how we can assist you.
ABOUT THE CENTRE:
- Great professional growth cycle that supports your registration – great for new graduates
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Licensed for 45 children
- Flexible days/hours for the right candidate
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Easy access to transportation
- A true passion for Early Childhood Education
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
BEFORE JOINING THE TEAM:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Early Childhood or Primary, and/or NZQA approved qualifications (if qualified) – Or about to complete your qualification (3rd year student)
- Current NZ Teachers Registration (if qualified)
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements
- Provide vaccine certificate
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking ‘Apply’ or email Ashley Bayley at: email@example.com or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you aren’t looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Register with Prospero Teaching or refer a friend and you could earn a $200 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location New Zealand, Wellington
- PositionFlexible Early Childhood Teaching Role in Wellington
- Type of work Early Childhood