Full time Permanent – January 2024 start
$90,000 – $120,000 per annum + super!
Prospero Teaching are currently working with an independent school in Meadowbank who are looking to appoint a Primary Teacher on a full time permanent basis. This independent school are seeking a passionate and dedicated Primary Teacher to join our team and make a meaningful impact on the lives of our students.
- Develop and implement creative and effective lesson plans that align with the curriculum.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes student engagement and growth.
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback to promote academic and personal development.
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and administrators to support the school’s educational goals.
- Stay updated on educational trends and best practices to continuously improve teaching methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Primary Education or a related field.
- NESA Registered
- Full working rights in Australia
- Teaching certification or accreditation.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- A passion for education and a commitment to the success of your students.
If you are looking for a new teaching role in term 1 starting January 2024 please apply with your most updated resume or contact Laura for more information on email@example.com
- Minimum rate of pay$85,000 - $120,000