Are you looking to fill an education vacancy? Talking to us will make life a whole lot easier. As leaders in education recruitment, we have an enviable reputation for consistent delivery and extensive professional knowledge.
Prospero Teaching has been successfully placing teaching and support staff in jobs for many years – 20 + years . We work with hundreds of Schools across the following sectors; Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Educational Needs.
We do our utmost to try to integrate candidates into a team – and place them in a school / centre that suits their personality, ability and teaching style. For us, it’s all about developing a long-term relationship with you, particularly as many of our previous candidates are now our clients.
Prospero have built our reputation on professionalism, ability, honesty and integrity and you shouldn’t accept anything less.
In summary – why Prospero?
- Rates: Affordable, flexible rates – making the most of your staffing budgets.
- Candidates: High-quality, local, experienced, qualified candidates.
- International Presence: Not only do we resource candidates from our local offices across Australia and New Zealand, we also have an additional ten offices overseas – spread across the UK, Canada and UAE.
- Safeguarding: Thorough compliance and reference checks undertaken – all candidates are thoroughly pre-screened.
- Experienced Consultants: Local consultants with specialised Education experience
- Professional: Prospero Teaching is a member of the RCSA and thus we abide by all professional guidelines around ‘best practise’ in the Recruitment industry.
- CPD: Accredited CPD leadership, behavioural management & specialist courses. We conduct training & behavioural management courses to really get to grips with some of the more challenging teaching environments.
- SLAs: Out of hours availability with out of hours emergency contacts.
- Types of work: Daily and short-term relief, long-term contracts and permanent recruitment
Types of work
For short-term relief – we are able to help you with almost any staffing shortage no matter how short notice. Our offices are open from 7am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday to ensure that you can speak to someone as soon as you require cover. We are also open in the school holidays. In addition, we have an out of hours number so you can reach us in times of emergency.
For long-term and permanent vacancies – we have a database exceeding 15,000 teaching staff and are therefore able to fill any long-term and permanent vacancy that arises. As soon as we qualify the vacancy, we will build up an in-depth picture of the role, school environment and person specification. Within 24–48 hours we will have an available pool of candidates to present to you who match your criteria. This will save you time, money and resources.
Please click here to submit your vacancy with Prospero Teaching
This is something we excel in here at Prospero. A trusted relationship with all our clients and service users is fundamental to everything we do because understanding and thoroughly supporting your continued needs is of critical importance. Our client’s relationship with our candidates is always our number one priority, but we believe to maintain that it is vital we create a relationship with you that is based on open communication, attention and trust.