A preschool with a point of difference, supporting teen mums with their education to complete their schooling upstairs while their tamariki are learning in the preschool below. A non-for-profit organisation that is purposefully situated to serve the community and offers low fees!
A small centre licensed for 30 tamariki in a small heritage cottage, a strong sense of whanaungatanga with their community and young mums who are learning together with their tamariki. Taking as many opportunities as they can for young mums and tamariki to learn and develop together.
A centre that encourages a love of learning in a relaxed environment where they can take risks, be cautious and confident.
- Lead and manage a team of dedicated teachers
- Oversee the daily operations of the centre and ensure that it meets all regulatory requirements
- Develop and implement strategies that support the centre’s growth and development
- Build strong relationships with children, parents, and staff
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the centre and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure that the centre is a safe and nurturing environment for children
- Cultural awareness is supported and the teaching tram are meeting the needs of the diverse community
To thrive in this role, you’ll need:
- A recognised Level 7 early childhood qualification and current NZ Teachers Registration
- Previous ece centre manager/ supervisor experience
- Eager to support and motivate a team of teachers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong understanding of the regulatory requirements for early childhood education
- Have NZ working rights and be based in NZ
- Someone who is confident and knowledgeable in HR with marketing, financials, policies and procedures etc
Here’s how to apply:
Simply click on the APPLY button to submit your CV. Alternatively, you can email Billie at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 0800 128 769.
We’re here to assist you throughout the application process.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionEarly childhood centre supervisor- Mount Eden
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Full/Part time40