Join our client school as a junior primary teacher in Orakei/ Mission Bay (Auckland).
About the School:
Out client school is renowned for its commitment to academic excellence, holistic education, and fostering a love for learning. Students are supported as they develop the schools values of respect, self-belief, creativity, inquiring minds, excellence and kindness.
You will be joining a co-educational state integrated primary school catering for students from year 0-8 with a current roll of 400 students. With recent upgrades to the classrooms and play spaces. Our client centre also offers reo education classes (strong links with the community and Marae) alongside mainstream classes.
About the role:
- Junior Primary Teacher
- Start: Term One (negotiable start date within term one for the right teacher)
- Location: Orakei/ Mission Bay, Auckland
- Plan and deliver creative and stimulating lessons tailored to the needs students
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes a love for learning
- Conduct assessments to monitor student progress and provide constructive feedback.
To be successful, we are looking for teachers with:
- A Level 7 Education Qualification in Primary/Secondary and/or NZQA-approved qualifications
- Current NZ Teachers Registration
- NZ teaching experience is advantageous
- Able to start in Term One 2024
How to apply:
Simply click on the APPLY button to submit your CV. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please give us a call at 0800 128 769 (option 1) or email us at: email@example.com
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionJunior Primary Teacher - Auckland
- Type of work Primary