An exciting opportunity for an Early Childhood Teacher looking for permanency!!
Prospero Teaching is working alongside Early Childhood Centre’s in the Brisbane area. They are currently seeking permanent teachers to commence as soon as possible.
The centre is committed to teaching the child’s growth and development, as well as reaching their goals, milestones and their physical, social, and spiritual development assisting them to explore their individual strengths and talents. The centre is seeking a passionate and engaging teacher who can commit to their rooms and push the children to their full potential.
The centre believes that each child is unique and aim to engage children’s learning of content through a play-based learning approach. The centre also has a program which supports prep children and their parents, feel prepared and ready for the beginning of school.
What are they looking for:
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Start as soon as possible
- Embraces the Early Years Learning Framework
- Interview to take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide your teaching registration and a valid Working with Children Check
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Early Childhood consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for both graduate & experienced Early Childhood teachers
- A variety of centres and settings
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are looking for an Early Childhood Teaching position and would like to be considered for the above role, then please send through your CV to Prospero Teaching and we will get in touch with you shortly.
- Location Brisbane, Queensland
- PositionEarly Childhood Teacher
- Type of work Early Childhood