Manual Arts Teacher – Term 4 start!
- Based in Brisbane,
- Manual Arts Teacher
- Term 4 start.
- Full time
- Independent school that caters to Prep-to Year 12 students.
About the school
This independent school caters to Prep through Year 12 Students. They are recognised for developing students with integrity, social responsibility, and confidence. Creating environments where students can reach their full potential is essential within their classrooms. They are looking for a Manual Arts teacher who is a dynamic educator, passionate and knowledgeable about learning, with a strong understanding of contemporary, evidence-based teaching and learning practice.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available for a Term 3 start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Brisbane, Queensland
- PositionManual Arts Teacher
- Type of work Secondary