Upper Primary Teacher –Immediate start!
- Based in Darwin, NT.
- Upper Primary Teacher
- Independent School setting, catering to Prep through to year 12 Students.
- Amazing relocation benefits.
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent school that caters to Prep to Year 12 students. The school’s current strategic direction is the reinvigoration of a bilingual pedagogical approach, which entails a greater focus on culture. Engaging students in meaningful and creative literacy experiences is crucial for the school. They are looking for an Upper primary Teacher who embodies the school’s ethos, is committed to creating a safe and creative learning environment and can work well withing a team.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Northern Territory.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Immediate start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations.
- Location Darwin, Northern Territory
- PositionUpper Primary Teacher