Math & Science Teacher –Term 3 start!
- Based in Katherine, NT.
- Math & Science Teacher
- Faith based School setting, catering to Prep through to year 12 Students.
- Amazing relocation benefits.
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent School with a faith-based setting caters to Prep to Year 12 students. They are a faith-filled learning community that specialises in the formation of young men and women and offers a liberating education based on innovative teaching within an inclusive community committed to Respect, Resilience, and Healthy relationships. They pride themselves in their strong Community spirit, the values they strive to maintain, their commitment to realising the potential of every child in their care, and in providing a balanced education that addresses the academic, social, and emotional, physical and spiritual aspects of their pupil’s lives. They are looking for a Math & Science Teacher who embodies the school’s ethos, is committed to creating a safe and creative learning environment and can work well withing a team.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Northern Territory.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Term 3, start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations.
- Location Katherine, Northern Territory
- PositionMath & Science Teacher
- Type of work Secondary