Centre manager – Early Childhood Centre
- $40 – $55 per hour + super!
- Centre Manager for a NEW service!
- Telopea NSW
- Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood qualified
About the role
Are you an experienced Educator or ECT looking for an exciting opportunity as Centre Manager in a brand new Early Childhood centre?
Prospero teaching are seeking a passionate and dedicated individual with a wealth of knowledge and experience working within Early Childhood & previous management or leadership experience is essential.
As centre Manager, you will play a vital role in shaping the centre and guide a team of educators, connect deeply with families. with this being a new centre they will provide the structure & you will bring your unique leadership touch.
- Hold a Bachelor in Early Childhood Teaching or Diploma qualified or working towards your ECT (or an ACECQA equivalent)
- Have strong Knowledge of the EYLF and National Quality standards
- First aid / CPR / Asthma and Anaphylaxis training and current certification (or willingness to obtain)
- A minimum of 1 years within a leadership role
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current child protection training
If you are looking for a new challenge & exciting challenge within a brand new Early Childhood Centre please apply with your most updated resume or contact Laura for further information on email@example.com
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionCentre Manager
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Minimum rate of pay$40 - $55 Per hour