Are you a compassionate and experienced Teacher seeking a fulfilling new career opportunity as a Centre Director? Look no further!
We are working closely with a 38 place centre In a small suburb in Western Sydney close to Mount Druitt. This fantastic Early Childhood centre are looking to appoint a new centre Director to join there expanding team. This is your chance to join a friendly supportive long standing team of Educators & management that values your expertise!
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Always ensure child safety and welfare.
- Be a positive role model by coaching and mentoring team members through Leadership.
- Develop positive and open professional relationships with families, children and staff.
- Take personal responsibility for modelling and driving organisational values and leadership practices.
- Provided effective support, guidance & mentoring to staff members of the centre.
- Develop & implement the centres programs, systems and operational processes to ensure the successful running of the centre.
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- First Aid certificate
- Experience working within a leadership or management role
- A solid understanding of policies, procedures & regulations
- Ability to develop strong, personable & positive working relationships
Benefits for you
- Excellent salary package above the award rate + super (dependent on experience )
- On going Professional Development
- Opportunities to upskill.
- Great team, including other Directors to liaise with for support.
- Fun & friendly team environment
If you are a passionate and dedicated leader looking for an exciting opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Laura for more information on email@example.com
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Minimum rate of pay$42 - $54 per hour