OOSH 2IC Opportunity
$32 – $40 per hour
Flexible working hours & days
Excellent career progression
An OOSH service near Epping is seeking a 2IC for before & after school care on a full time or part time basis. You will be working alongside a team of professionals who pride themselves on providing high quality child care services with interest based programs.
As a 2IC Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the service following their responsibilities under National Law and Regulations that include:
About the position
- Provide supervision and safety of children
- Administrative duties in accordance with regulations and framework
- Educational Programs – based on My Time, Our Place
- Creating relationships and communicating with children, staff and parents
- Following a budget and managing expenses
- Actively engaging with children during the implementation of the program
- Ability to work well within a team
- Manage employees- rosters, support, professional development and training etc.
What is required?
- Minimum 1 year’s experience working within OOSH
- Previous experience in before & after school care
- Early Childhood qualification, cert III or Diploma qualified ( not essential )
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate including/plus Asthma Anaphylaxis Certificate.
- Working with Children Check
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in leading a team of Educators
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Early Childhood
- A current working knowledge and experience with the National Quality Standards
If you are looking for a new opportunity to work within OOSH with above award hourly rates of pay please apply with your most recent resume or contact Laura for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionOOSH 2IC Manager
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Minimum rate of pay$32 - $40 per hour