Prospero Teaching are currently seeking passionate and dedicated Special Education Teachers for Special Education schools across Sydney and make a positive impact in the lives of students with diverse learning needs.
As a Special Education Teacher with Prospero Teaching, you will play a vital role in creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment for students with special educational needs. You will collaborate with a team of dedicated professionals to implement individualized education programs and foster a positive and engaging atmosphere for learning.
- Develop and implement tailored lesson plans to meet the unique needs of students with special educational requirements.
- Collaborate with support staff, parents, and fellow educators to create a collaborative learning environment.
- Monitor and assess student progress, adjusting teaching strategies as necessary.
- Contribute to the development of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and participate in relevant meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related field.
- Special Education qualification or experience working with students with diverse learning needs.
- Current teaching registration with NESA approved
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the lives of students with special educational needs.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionSpecial Education Teachers
- Type of work Primary, Secondary, Special Needs Education
- Minimum rate of pay$85,000 - $120,000 per annum