Primary Teacher– Term 3 start!
- Based in Plainland
- Primary Teacher
- Term 3 start.
- Full time
- Independent school that caters to Prep to Year 12 students.
About the school
This Independent non-denominational school caters to Prep to year 12 Students. Their values are based around kindness, respect, and self-belief. They are looking for a Primary Teacher who are passionate about their students deliver the core foundations of literacy and numeracy within a happy, friendly country-school environment designed to allow every student to believe in themselves.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available for a Term 3 start.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Queensland, South East Queensland
- Type of work Primary