- Early Childhood Educator
- Room leader Opportunities
- Campbelltown Areas/Picton/Appin
- Flexible working hours
About the centre
Prospero Teaching Australia are working alongside an award-winning Early Education Service to find dedicated and passionate educators for their centres. The centres are proudly Early Childhood Teacher owned and operated by busy local mums. They are both dedicated to providing an educational approach to traditional child care & have a shared passion for teaching.
This Award-Wining services have been well known in the community for over 14 years and are proud of their excellent local reputation. As a privately run services they offer a more personal service to families and currently have four fantastic locations throughout the Camden/Picton/Appin and Campbelltown areas. It is fully self-catered and endeavours to create strong community links within our beautiful region.
If you are a confident and committed educator with an outgoing personality you will make a great addition to this service.
Skills and Experience
- Be passionate about promoting children’s development and their learning
- Be a nurturing, caring and enthusiastic individual
- Effectively perform responsibilities of an Early Childhood Educator within NSW
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards or willingness to learn from educators
- Currently residing in Australia and hold a valid VISA with working rights
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Teaching or Diploma/Cert 3 in ECE (or an ACECQA equivalent)
- Knowledge of the EYLF and National Quality standards
- First aid / CPR / Asthma and Anaphylaxis training and current certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current child protection training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please upload your resume via the “apply now” button or call Naomi at Prospero Teaching on 0435 431 042 to find out more information.
- Location Sydney
- PositionEarly Childhood Educators Roles in South West Sydney
- Type of work Early Childhood