Explore exciting opportunities in the primary and intermediate sector for Term Two and Three in 2024!
Are you a passionate Primary or Intermediate Teacher looking for a fulfilling full-time permanent or fixed-term role in Auckland? Prospero Teaching invites you to embrace new experiences, make a positive impact, and broaden your teaching horizons by joining a vibrant community of educators and schools.
Discover various full-time positions available across Auckland in the following locations:
- North Shore
- South Auckland
- Central City
- West Auckland
- East Auckland
Choose a role tailored to your expertise with the following age groups:
- New Entrance teacher
- Year 2-3
- Year 3-4 teacher
- Year 5-6 teacher
- Year 7-8 intermediate teacher
Each school has a variety of perks, so let’s find a role that meets your requirements, as we work with schools that have some of the following perks:
- Leadership opportunities
- Opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience if looking to continue growing your career in primary
- Paid professional development
- Strong mentorship programmes
- Plenty of extracurricular and community engagement
Why Prospero Teaching?
- CV support + interview preparation
- Get your CV straight to the decision makers/ principals
- We have strong relationships with multiple principals across Auckland. We are recruiting for a variety of positions across various schools, giving you the opportunity to find a role that meets your needs and values
- We work with a variety of schools from private, mainstream and catholic
To be successful, we are looking for teachers with:
- A Level 7 or higher primary or secondary teaching qualification or NZQA approved qualifications
- Recent experience working in the primary/ secondary sector
- Current NZ Teachers Registration (or in process)
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or email Ashley at: email@example.com or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionPrimary/ Intermediate Teachers - Auckland
- Type of work Primary