Prospero Teaching is working alongside a Primary school who are looking for a Primary Teacher to start in Term 2
The school is based in Western Melbourne.
The position is full time and will be offered as a fixed-term contract.
The role will involve teaching Primary – Years 5 or 6.
The school are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- Primary Year 5 or 6.
- Fixed-term contract
- Position ends at the end of 2022.
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be registered, or have the ability to register for your VIT
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionPrimary Teacher
- Type of work Primary