Early Childhood Teacher
A privately owned centre near Carlingford are looking to appoint an Early Childhood Teacher on a full time basis. This centre has long lasting staff members who are all dedicated specialists in caring for children.
What is required?
- Bachelors in Early Childhood or working towards
- Be available 4-5 days per week on a permanent basis
- Candidates who have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within Early Childhood
- A dedicated, passionate & hard-working individual
- A passion for Early Childhood
- Able to be flexible in working environments and adapt quickly.
- Be a team player & build strong relationships with children, families & staff
- An applicant who is wanting to progress up the career ladder in Early Childhood as there is an opportunity to grow.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor in Early Childhood or working towards
- Full Work rights in Australia
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Education and Care Services National Regulation
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Hold a current working with children’s check
If you are working towards your bachelors in Early Childhood or a qualified ECT please apply with your most recent resume or contact Laura for more information on email@example.com
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Minimum rate of pay$35 -